Telecom Cost Reduction
Most businesses spend far too much on telecommunication services. This aspect of our consulting focuses on reducing your telecom costs. Clients who have implemented our suggestions have saved 21-47% in monthly expenses.
No Cost To You — Only Savings
When we reduce your telecom services expenses, our fee is typically half your actual savings for the first three years. During this service period we ensure that you continue to have the best and most cost-effective services available in the market. You have no obligation to accept our recommendations, and if they are not implemented there is no charge for our analysis. Thus you have the potential for great savings but no risk and no net cost.
Optimization Analysis Process
Our optimization analysis uses this process:
- Developing an understanding of your organizational objectives and priorities so our recommendations are consistent with them.
- Developing a clear picture of what you are paying for by carefully examining and analyzing your service agreements and phone bills.
- Determining what services you are actually using from your providers:
- Are all your phone lines, cell phones, and Internet services actually connected and available to you?
- To what extent are you using all of them?
- What are the actual speeds of data and Iinternet access services you are using?
- Checking for billing errors (they are prevalent!), stopping them, and getting previous overcharges reimbursed.
- Determining better alternatives available from your current providers and from other providers:
- Service plans
- Network designs
- Presenting an Optimization Analysis Report to you with our recommendations.
Alternatives we present can include service plans from your current provider and other providers as well as telecommunication network designs that meet your organization’s needs and future goals. We have extensive contacts with all major telecom service providers. Even though we are not their agents, they all keep us abreast of their best service plans and promotions for all the territories they serve.
At this point you decide which recommendations to implement, if any. The decisions are entirely up to you. If you choose not to implement any of the recommendations, there is no charge for the analysis and you have no obligations.
If you move forward with the optimization, Optimized Communications will manage the implementations on your behalf and monitor all related services, bills, and provider performance throughout the three-year service agreement to address any service deviations, billing errors, or other problems. During this service period we also monitor other options that become available in the market and recommend additional cost reductions and improvements when appropriate.